How Does Oxygen Therapy Work?
Oxygen Therapy can enhance one’s well-being by flushing toxins and impurities out of one’s blood, preventing cancer from gaining a foothold. Also, if one has minor sprains or injuries, oxygen speeds up the healing of these injuries resulting in faster healing times.
Oxygen Therapy can also relieve:
- Nerve pain
- Minor aches
It can decrease the workload of the heart Supports and accelerates wound healing of sports injuries (strains, bruises, sprains, muscle and tendon tears, dislocations, nerve injuries).
Oxygen therapy is also known to:
- Assists in prevention of sore muscles
- Improve memory and concentration levels
- Release of cramps and prophylactic bracing of muscles (adjusting muscular dis-balance – more effective stretching)
- Faster muscle and bone regeneration
- Improved oxygen, nutrient supply and blood circulation
- Boosts endurance by improving oxygen supply to the tissue effecting regeneration indirectly
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Encourages melatonin production and stabilizes the sleep rhythm Improved regeneration and relaxation after training sessions or competition